Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) spread-eagle (stretch out completely) "They spread-eagled him across the floor"
- S: (v) spread-eagle (stretch over) "His residences spread-eagle the entire county"
- S: (v) spread-eagle (execute a spread eagle on skates, with arms and legs stretched out)
- S: (v) spread-eagle (stand with arms and legs spread out)
- S: (v) spread-eagle, spreadeagle, rout (defeat disastrously)
- S: (adj) spread-eagle (with arms and legs stretched out and apart) "lay spread-eagle on the floor"