Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) romantic (a soulful or amorous idealist)
- S: (n) romanticist, romantic (an artist of the Romantic Movement or someone influenced by Romanticism)
- S: (adj) romantic, romanticist, romanticistic (belonging to or characteristic of Romanticism or the Romantic Movement in the arts) "romantic poetry"
- S: (adj) amatory, amorous, romantic (expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance) "her amatory affairs"; "amorous glances"; "a romantic adventure"; "a romantic moonlight ride"
- S: (adj) quixotic, romantic, wild-eyed (not sensible about practical matters; idealistic and unrealistic) "as quixotic as a restoration of medieval knighthood"; "a romantic disregard for money"; "a wild-eyed dream of a world state"