Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) organic (relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis) "hydrocarbons are organic compounds"
- S: (adj) organic (being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms) "organic life"; "organic growth"; "organic remains found in rock"
- S: (adj) organic (involving or affecting physiology or bodily organs) "an organic disease"
- S: (adj) organic (of or relating to foodstuff grown or raised without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides or hormones) "organic eggs"; "organic vegetables"; "organic chicken"
- S: (adj) organic (simple and healthful and close to nature) "an organic lifestyle"
- S: (adj) constituent, constitutional, constitutive, organic (constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup))