Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) tag, ticket (a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.)
- S: (n) tag (a label associated with something for the purpose of identification) "semantic tags were attached in order to identify different meanings of the word"
- S: (n) rag, shred, tag, tag end, tatter (a small piece of cloth or paper)
- S: (n) tag (a game in which one child chases the others; the one who is caught becomes the next chaser)
- S: (n) tag ((sports) the act of touching a player in a game (which changes their status in the game))
- S: (v) tag, label, mark (attach a tag or label to) "label these bottles"
- S: (v) tag (touch a player while he is holding the ball)
- S: (v) tag (provide with a name or nickname)
- S: (v) chase, chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track (go after with the intent to catch) "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- S: (v) tag (supply (blank verse or prose) with rhymes)