Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) fret, stew, sweat, lather, swither (agitation resulting from active worry) "don't get in a stew"; "he's in a sweat about exams"
- S: (n) stew (food prepared by stewing especially meat or fish with vegetables)
- S: (v) grizzle, brood, stew (be in a huff; be silent or sullen)
- S: (v) stew, grudge (bear a grudge; harbor ill feelings)
- S: (v) stew (cook slowly and for a long time in liquid) "Stew the vegetables in wine"