Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) six, 6, VI, sixer, sise, Captain Hicks, half a dozen, sextet, sestet, sextuplet, hexad (the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one)
- S: (n) sextet, sextette, sestet (six performers or singers who perform together)
- S: (n) sextet, sextette, sestet (a set of six similar things considered as a unit)
- S: (n) sextet, sextette, sestet (a musical composition written for six performers)
- S: (n) sestet (a rhythmic group of six lines of verse)