Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) sing (deliver by singing) "Sing Christmas carols"
- S: (v) sing (produce tones with the voice) "She was singing while she was cooking"; "My brother sings very well"
- S: (v) sing (to make melodious sounds) "The nightingale was singing"
- S: (v) whistle, sing (make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound) "the kettle was singing"; "the bullet sang past his ear"
- S: (v) spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, talk, tattle, blab, peach, babble, sing, babble out, blab out (divulge confidential information or secrets) "Be careful--his secretary talks"