Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) ill-mannered, bad-mannered, rude, unmannered, unmannerly (socially incorrect in behavior) "resentment flared at such an unmannered intrusion"
- S: (adj) ill-bred, bounderish, lowbred, rude, underbred, yokelish ((of persons) lacking in refinement or grace)
- S: (adj) uncivil, rude (lacking civility or good manners) "want nothing from you but to get away from your uncivil tongue"- Willa Cather
- S: (adj) natural, raw, rude ((used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes) "natural yogurt"; "natural produce"; "raw wool"; "raw sugar"; "bales of rude cotton"
- S: (adj) crude, primitive, rude (belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness) "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"