Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) acerate leaf, needle (the leaf of a conifer)
- S: (n) needle (a slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument)
- S: (n) needle (a sharp pointed implement (usually steel))
- S: (n) phonograph needle, needle (a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record)
- S: (v) needle, goad (annoy or provoke, as by constant criticism) "He needled her with his sarcastic remarks"
- S: (v) needle (prick with a needle)