Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) gram molecule, mole, mol (the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams; the basic unit of amount of substance adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites)
- S: (n) counterspy, mole (a spy who works against enemy espionage)
- S: (n) mole (spicy sauce often containing chocolate)
- S: (n) mole (a small congenital pigmented spot on the skin)
- S: (n) breakwater, groin, groyne, mole, bulwark, seawall, jetty (a protective structure of stone or concrete; extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away)
- S: (n) mole (small velvety-furred burrowing mammal having small eyes and fossorial forefeet)