Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) malted, malt, malted milk (a milkshake made with malt powder)
- S: (n) malt, malt liquor (a lager of high alcohol content; by law it is considered too alcoholic to be sold as lager or beer)
- S: (n) malt (a cereal grain (usually barley) that is kiln-dried after having been germinated by soaking in water; used especially in brewing and distilling)
- S: (v) malt (treat with malt or malt extract) "malt beer"
- S: (v) malt (turn into malt, become malt)
- S: (v) malt (convert grain into malt)
- S: (v) malt (convert into malt)