Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Latin (any dialect of the language of ancient Rome)
- S: (n) Latin (an inhabitant of ancient Latium)
- S: (n) Latin (a person who is a member of those peoples whose languages derived from Latin)
- S: (adj) Latin (of or relating to the ancient Latins or the Latin language) "Latin verb conjugations"
- S: (adj) Latin (relating to people or countries speaking Romance languages) "Latin America"
- S: (adj) Romance, Latin (relating to languages derived from Latin) "Romance languages"
- S: (adj) Latin (of or relating to the ancient region of Latium) "Latin towns"