Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) glass (a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure)
- S: (n) glass, drinking glass (a container made of glass for holding liquids while drinking)
- S: (n) glass, glassful (the quantity a glass will hold)
- S: (n) field glass, glass, spyglass (a small refracting telescope)
- S: (n) methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, ice, shabu, trash (an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant)
- S: (n) looking glass, glass (a mirror; usually a ladies' dressing mirror)
- S: (n) glass (glassware collectively) "She collected old glass"
- S: (v) glass, glaze (furnish with glass) "glass the windows"
- S: (v) glass (scan (game in the forest) with binoculars)
- S: (v) glass, glass in (enclose with glass) "glass in a porch"
- S: (v) glass (put in a glass container)
- S: (v) glaze, glass, glass over, glaze over (become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance) "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"