Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) five, 5, V, cinque, quint, quintet, fivesome, quintuplet, pentad, fin, Phoebe, Little Phoebe (the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one)
- S: (n) tail fin, tailfin, fin (one of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile)
- S: (n) louver, louvre, fin (one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain)
- S: (n) flipper, fin (a shoe for swimming; the paddle-like front is an aid in swimming (especially underwater))
- S: (n) fin (a stabilizer on a ship that resembles the fin of a fish)
- S: (n) fin (organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals)
- S: (v) fin (equip (a car) with fins)
- S: (v) fin (propel oneself through the water in a finning motion)
- S: (v) fin, break water (show the fins above the water while swimming) "The sharks were finning near the surface"