Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) diet (a prescribed selection of foods)
- S: (n) diet (a legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan))
- S: (n) diet (the usual food and drink consumed by an organism (person or animal))
- S: (n) diet, dieting (the act of restricting your food intake (or your intake of particular foods))
- S: (v) diet (follow a regimen or a diet, as for health reasons) "He has high blood pressure and must stick to a low-salt diet"
- S: (v) diet (eat sparingly, for health reasons or to lose weight)