Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) class, category, family (a collection of things sharing a common attribute) "there are two classes of detergents"
- S: (n) class, form, grade, course (a body of students who are taught together) "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- S: (n) class, stratum, social class, socio-economic class (people having the same social, economic, or educational status) "the working class"; "an emerging professional class"
- S: (n) course, course of study, course of instruction, class (education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings) "he took a course in basket weaving"; "flirting is not unknown in college classes"
- S: (n) class, division (a league ranked by quality) "he played baseball in class D for two years"; "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA"
- S: (n) class, year (a body of students who graduate together) "the class of '97"; "she was in my year at Hoehandle High"
- S: (n) class ((biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders)
- S: (n) class (elegance in dress or behavior) "she has a lot of class"