Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) passenger car, coach, carriage (a railcar where passengers ride)
- S: (n) carriage, equipage, rig (a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses)
- S: (n) carriage, bearing, posture (characteristic way of bearing one's body) "stood with good posture"
- S: (n) carriage (a machine part that carries something else)
- S: (n) baby buggy, baby carriage, carriage, perambulator, pram, stroller, go-cart, pushchair, pusher (a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around)