Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) beard, face fungus, whiskers (the hair growing on the lower part of a man's face)
- S: (n) beard (a tuft or growth of hairs or bristles on certain plants such as iris or grasses)
- S: (n) beard (a person who diverts suspicion from someone (especially a woman who accompanies a male homosexual in order to conceal his homosexuality))
- S: (n) beard (hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals)
- S: (n) byssus, beard (tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface)
- S: (v) beard (go along the rim, like a beard around the chin) "Houses bearded the top of the heights"