Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) wash up, lave (wash one's face and hands) "She freshened up in the bathroom"
- S: (v) wash up (carry somewhere (of water or current or waves)) "The tide washed up the corpse"
- S: (v) wash up, do the dishes (wash dishes) "I cook and my husband washes up after dinner"
- S: (v) wash up (be carried somewhere by water or as if by water) "The body washed up on the beach"
- S: (v) exhaust, wash up, beat, tucker, tucker out (wear out completely) "This kind of work exhausts me"; "I'm beat"; "He was all washed up after the exam"