Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) shop, store (a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services) "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- S: (n) store, stock, fund (a supply of something available for future use) "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- S: (n) memory, computer memory, storage, computer storage, store, memory board (an electronic memory device) "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
- S: (n) storehouse, depot, entrepot, storage, store (a depository for goods) "storehouses were built close to the docks"
- S: (v) store, hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away (keep or lay aside for future use) "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- S: (v) store (find a place for and put away for storage) "where should we stow the vegetables?"; "I couldn't store all the books in the attic so I sold some"