Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) shoulder (the part of the body between the neck and the upper arm)
- S: (n) shoulder (a cut of meat including the upper joint of the foreleg)
- S: (n) shoulder, shoulder joint, articulatio humeri (a ball-and-socket joint between the head of the humerus and a cavity of the scapula)
- S: (n) shoulder (the part of a garment that covers or fits over the shoulder) "an ornamental gold braid on the shoulder of his uniform"
- S: (n) shoulder, berm (a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road) "the car pulled off onto the shoulder"
- S: (v) shoulder (lift onto one's shoulders)
- S: (v) shoulder (push with the shoulders) "He shouldered his way into the crowd"
- S: (v) shoulder (carry a burden, either real or metaphoric) "shoulder the burden"