Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) think, opine, suppose, imagine, reckon, guess (expect, believe, or suppose) "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"; "I thought to find her in a bad state"; "he didn't think to find her in the kitchen"; "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
- S: (v) calculate, estimate, reckon, count on, figure, forecast (judge to be probable)
- S: (v) see, consider, reckon, view, regard (deem to be) "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
- S: (v) calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon, figure (make a mathematical calculation or computation)
- S: (v) count, bet, depend, swear, rely, bank, look, calculate, reckon (have faith or confidence in) "you can count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
- S: (v) reckon, count (take account of) "You have to reckon with our opponents"; "Count on the monsoon"