Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) receiver, receiving system (set that receives radio or tv signals)
- S: (n) liquidator, receiver ((law) a person (usually appointed by a court of law) who liquidates assets or preserves them for the benefit of affected parties)
- S: (n) telephone receiver, receiver (earphone that converts electrical signals into sounds)
- S: (n) recipient, receiver (a person who receives something)
- S: (n) receiver (the tennis player who receives the serve)
- S: (n) receiver, pass receiver, pass catcher (a football player who catches (or is supposed to catch) a forward pass)