Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) profile (an analysis (often in graphical form) representing the extent to which something exhibits various characteristics) "a biochemical profile of blood"; "a psychological profile of serial killers"
- S: (n) profile (an outline of something (especially a human face as seen from one side))
- S: (n) profile (biographical sketch)
- S: (n) visibility, profile (degree of exposure to public notice) "that candidate does not have sufficient visibility to win an election"
- S: (n) profile (a vertical section of the Earth's crust showing the different horizons or layers)
- S: (v) profile (write about) "The author of this article profiles a famous painter"
- S: (v) profile (represent in profile, by drawing or painting)