Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) naturalize, naturalise (make into a citizen) "The French family was naturalized last year"
- S: (v) naturalize (explain with reference to nature)
- S: (v) naturalize, naturalise (adopt to another place) "The stories had become naturalized into an American setting"
- S: (v) naturalize, naturalise (make more natural or lifelike)
- S: (v) domesticate, cultivate, naturalize, naturalise, tame (adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment) "domesticate oats"; "tame the soil"