Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) margin, border, perimeter (the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary)
- S: (n) margin (an amount beyond the minimum necessary) "the margin of victory"
- S: (n) margin, security deposit (the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities)
- S: (n) gross profit, gross profit margin, margin ((finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold)
- S: (n) margin (the blank space that surrounds the text on a page) "he jotted a note in the margin"
- S: (n) allowance, leeway, margin, tolerance (a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits)