Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) litter (the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal)
- S: (n) litter (rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places))
- S: (n) litter (conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers)
- S: (n) bedding material, bedding, litter (material used to provide a bed for animals)
- S: (v) litter (strew) "Cigar butts littered the ground"
- S: (v) litter (make a place messy by strewing garbage around)
- S: (v) litter (give birth to a litter of animals)