Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) laminate (a sheet of material made by bonding two or more sheets or layers)
- S: (v) laminate (create laminate by bonding sheets of material with a bonding material)
- S: (v) laminate (press or beat (metals) into thin sheets)
- S: (v) laminate (cover with a thin sheet of non-fabric material) "laminate the table"
- S: (v) laminate (split (wood) into thin sheets)