Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) inject, shoot (give an injection to) "We injected the glucose into the patient's vein"
- S: (v) inject (to introduce (a new aspect or element)) "He injected new life into the performance"
- S: (v) inject, shoot (force or drive (a fluid or gas) into by piercing) "inject hydrogen into the balloon"
- S: (v) inject (take by injection) "inject heroin"
- S: (v) inject (feed intravenously)
- S: (v) interject, come in, interpose, put in, throw in, inject (to insert between other elements) "She interjected clever remarks"