Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) ice, water ice (water frozen in the solid state) "Americans like ice in their drinks"
- S: (n) ice (the frozen part of a body of water)
- S: (n) ice, sparkler (diamonds) "look at the ice on that dame!"
- S: (n) frosting, icing, ice (a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes)
- S: (n) ice, frappe (a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk))
- S: (n) methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, ice, shabu, trash (an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant)
- S: (n) internal-combustion engine, ICE (a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine)
- S: (n) ice rink, ice-skating rink, ice (a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating) "the crowd applauded when she skated out onto the ice"
- S: (v) frost, ice (decorate with frosting) "frost a cake"
- S: (v) ice (cause to become ice or icy) "an iced summer drink"
- S: (v) ice (put ice on or put on ice) "Ice your sprained limbs"