Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) hearty (showing warm and heartfelt friendliness) "gave us a cordial reception"; "a hearty welcome"
- S: (adj) hearty, satisfying, solid, square, substantial (providing abundant nourishment) "a hearty meal"; "good solid food"; "ate a substantial breakfast"; "four square meals a day"
- S: (adj) hearty, full-blooded, lusty, red-blooded (endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health) "a hearty glow of health"
- S: (adj) hearty (consuming abundantly and with gusto) "a hearty (or healthy) appetite"
- S: (adj) hearty (without reservation) "hearty support"