Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) gap, spread (a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures) "gap between income and outgo"; "the spread between lending and borrowing costs"
- S: (n) opening, gap (an open or empty space in or between things) "there was a small opening between the trees"; "the explosion made a gap in the wall"
- S: (n) gap, crack (a narrow opening) "he opened the window a crack"
- S: (n) col, gap (a pass between mountain peaks)
- S: (n) gap (a difference (especially an unfortunate difference) between two opinions or two views or two situations)
- S: (n) break, interruption, disruption, gap (an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity) "it was presented without commercial breaks"; "there was a gap in his account"