Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) creep, weirdo, weirdie, weirdy, spook (someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric)
- S: (n) creep (a slow longitudinal movement or deformation)
- S: (n) creep (a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot)
- S: (n) crawl, crawling, creep, creeping (a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body) "a crawl was all that the injured man could manage"; "the traffic moved at a creep"
- S: (v) crawl, creep (move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground) "The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed"
- S: (v) sneak, mouse, creep, pussyfoot (to go stealthily or furtively) "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
- S: (v) creep (grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface)) "ivy crept over the walls of the university buildings"
- S: (v) fawn, crawl, creep, cringe, cower, grovel (show submission or fear)