Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) commend (express approval of)
- S: (v) commend (present as worthy of regard, kindness, or confidence) "His paintings commend him to the artistic world"
- S: (v) commend (give to in charge) "I commend my children to you"
- S: (v) commend, recommend (express a good opinion of)
- S: (v) commend, remember (mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship) "Remember me to your wife"