Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) rug, carpet, carpeting (floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile))
- S: (n) carpet (a natural object that resembles or suggests a carpet) "a carpet of flowers"; "the larvae of some moths spin a web that resembles a carpet"
- S: (v) carpet (form a carpet-like cover (over))
- S: (v) carpet (cover completely, as if with a carpet) "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- S: (v) carpet (cover with a carpet) "carpet the floors of the house"