Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) bunch, clump, cluster, clustering (a grouping of a number of similar things) "a bunch of trees"; "a cluster of admirers"
- S: (n) crowd, crew, gang, bunch (an informal body of friends) "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
- S: (n) bunch, lot, caboodle (any collection in its entirety) "she bought the whole caboodle"
- S: (v) bunch together, bunch, bunch up (form into a bunch) "The frightened children bunched together in the corner of the classroom"
- S: (v) bunch, bundle, cluster, clump (gather or cause to gather into a cluster) "She bunched her fingers into a fist"