Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) appreciation, grasp, hold (understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something) "he has a good grasp of accounting practices"
- S: (n) taste, appreciation, discernment, perceptiveness (delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)) "arrogance and lack of taste contributed to his rapid success"; "to ask at that particular time was the ultimate in bad taste"
- S: (n) appreciation (an expression of gratitude) "he expressed his appreciation in a short note"
- S: (n) admiration, appreciation (a favorable judgment) "a small token in admiration of your works"
- S: (n) appreciation (an increase in price or value) "an appreciation of 30% in the value of real estate"