Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) zombi, zombie, living dead (a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force)
- S: (n) zombi, zombie, zombi spirit, zombie spirit ((voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body)
- S: (n) zombi, zombie, snake god (a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies)
- S: (n) automaton, zombi, zombie (someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way) "only an automaton wouldn't have noticed"
- S: (n) zombie, zombi (several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur)