Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) stigma (the apical end of the style where deposited pollen enters the pistil)
- S: (n) mark, stigma, brand, stain (a symbol of disgrace or infamy) "And the Lord set a mark upon Cain"--Genesis
- S: (n) stigma (an external tracheal aperture in a terrestrial arthropod)
- S: (n) stigma (a skin lesion that is a diagnostic sign of some disease)
- S: (n) stigmata (marks resembling the wounds on the crucified body of Christ)