Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) song, vocal (a short musical composition with words) "a successful musical must have at least three good songs"
- S: (n) song (a distinctive or characteristic sound) "the song of bullets was in the air"; "the song of the wind"; "the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead"
- S: (n) song, strain (the act of singing) "with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates"
- S: (n) birdcall, call, birdsong, song (the characteristic sound produced by a bird) "a bird will not learn its song unless it hears it at an early age"
- S: (n) song (a very small sum) "he bought it for a song"
- S: (n) Sung, Sung dynasty, Song, Song dynasty (the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy)