Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) similar (marked by correspondence or resemblance) "similar food at similar prices"; "problems similar to mine"; "they wore similar coats"
- S: (adj) alike, similar, like (having the same or similar characteristics) "all politicians are alike"; "they looked utterly alike"; "friends are generally alike in background and taste"
- S: (adj) like, similar (resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination) "suits of like design"; "a limited circle of like minds"; "members of the cat family have like dispositions"; "as like as two peas in a pod"; "doglike devotion"; "a dreamlike quality"
- S: (adj) similar ((of words) expressing closely related meanings)
- S: (adj) exchangeable, interchangeable, similar, standardized, standardised (capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability) "interchangeable electric outlets"; "interchangeable parts"