Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) jump, pass over, skip, skip over (bypass) "He skipped a row in the text and so the sentence was incomprehensible"
- S: (v) transit, pass through, move through, pass across, pass over (make a passage or journey from one place to another) "The tourists moved through the town and bought up all the souvenirs"; "Some travelers pass through the desert"
- S: (v) traverse, track, cover, cross, pass over, get over, get across, cut through, cut across (travel across or pass over) "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
- S: (v) pass over, overfly (fly over) "The plane passed over Damascus"
- S: (v) wipe, pass over (rub with a circular motion) "wipe the blackboard"; "He passed his hands over the soft cloth"