Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) palm, thenar (the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers)
- S: (n) palm (a linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand)
- S: (n) palm, palm tree (any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves)
- S: (n) decoration, laurel wreath, medal, medallion, palm, ribbon (an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event)
- S: (v) handle, palm (touch, lift, or hold with the hands) "Don't handle the merchandise"