Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Moon, moon (the natural satellite of the Earth) "the average distance to the Moon is 384,400 kilometers"; "men first stepped on the moon in 1969"
- S: (n) moon (any object resembling a moon) "he made a moon lamp that he used as a night light"; "the clock had a moon that showed various phases"
- S: (n) lunar month, moon, lunation, synodic month (the period between successive new moons (29.531 days))
- S: (n) moonlight, moonshine, Moon (the light of the Moon) "moonlight is the smuggler's enemy"; "the Moon was bright enough to read by"
- S: (n) Moon, Sun Myung Moon (United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954; was found guilty of conspiracy to evade taxes (born in 1920))
- S: (n) moon (any natural satellite of a planet) "Jupiter has sixteen moons"
- S: (v) daydream, moon (have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake) "She looked out the window, daydreaming"
- S: (v) moon, moon around, moon on (be idle in a listless or dreamy way)
- S: (v) moon (expose one's buttocks to) "moon the audience"