Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) selling, merchandising, marketing (the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money)
- S: (n) marketing (the commercial processes involved in promoting and selling and distributing a product or service) "most companies have a manager in charge of marketing"
- S: (n) marketing (shopping at a market) "does the weekly marketing at the supermarket"
- S: (v) market (engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of) "The company is marketing its new line of beauty products"
- S: (v) market (buy household supplies) "We go marketing every Saturday"
- S: (v) market (deal in a market)
- S: (v) commercialize, commercialise, market (make commercial) "Some Amish people have commercialized their way of life"