Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) diary, journal (a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations)
- S: (n) journal (a periodical dedicated to a particular subject) "he reads the medical journals"
- S: (n) daybook, journal (a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred)
- S: (n) journal (a record book as a physical object)
- S: (n) journal (the part of the axle contained by a bearing)