Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) resect, eviscerate (surgically remove a part of a structure or an organ)
- S: (v) eviscerate (remove the contents of) "eviscerate the stomach"
- S: (v) disembowel, eviscerate, draw (remove the entrails of) "draw a chicken"
- S: (v) eviscerate (take away a vital or essential part of) "the compromise among the parties eviscerated the bill that had been proposed"
- S: (adj) eviscerate (having been disembowelled)