Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) vitamin E, tocopherol, E (a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for normal reproduction; an important antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in the body)
- S: (n) einsteinium, Es, E, atomic number 99 (a radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons)
- S: (n) east, due east, eastward, E (the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees)
- S: (n) e (the base of the natural system of logarithms; approximately equal to 2.718282...)
- S: (n) E, e (the 5th letter of the Roman alphabet)