Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) crook, curve (bend or cause to bend) "He crooked his index finger"; "the road curved sharply"
- S: (adj) crooked (having or marked by bends or angles; not straight or aligned) "crooked country roads"; "crooked teeth"
- S: (adj) crooked, corrupt (not straight; dishonest or immoral or evasive)
- S: (adj) asymmetrical, crooked (irregular in shape or outline) "asymmetrical features"; "a dress with a crooked hemline"
- S: (adj) hunched, round-backed, round-shouldered, stooped, stooping, crooked (having the back and shoulders rounded; not erect) "a little oldish misshapen stooping woman"