Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) ally (become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage) "He allied himself with the Communists"
- S: (adj) allied (related by common characteristics or ancestry) "allied species"; "allied studies"
- S: (adj) Allied (of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War II) "an Allied victory"; "the Allied armies"
- S: (adj) Allied (of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War I) "an allied offensive"; "the Allied powers"
- S: (adj) allied, confederate, confederative (united in a confederacy or league)
- S: (adj) allied (joined by treaty or agreement)